Hi Luis

Add the following snippets to your code:

      * API Variables t
     D RecLength       s             10i 0 Inz(%Size(USRI0100))
     D Format          s              8a   Inz('USRI0100')
     D UserID          s             10a   Inz(*Blanks)

      * USRI0100 Format
     D USRI0100        DS
     D  usrBytesRetnd                10i 0
     D  usrBytesAvail                10i 0
     D  usrUserID                    10a
     D  usrPrvSgnOn                  13a
     D  usrReserve1                   1
     D  usrSignOns                   10i 0
     D  usrStatus                    10a
     D  usrPwdChgDat                  8a
     D  usrNoPwdInd                   1a
     D  usrReserve2                   1a
     D  usrPwdExpInt                 10i 0
     D  usrPwdExpDat                  8a
     D  usrDaysToExp                 10i 0
     D  usrSetPwdExp                  1a
     D  usrDspSgnInf                 10a

      * API Error Data Structure
     D APIErrorDS      DS
     D   APIBytes                    10I 0 Inz(%Size(APIErrorDS))
     D   APIBytesOut                 10I 0
     D   APIErrID                     7A
     D   APIReserved                  1A
     D   APIErInDta                 256A

      * Program Data Structure
     D PgmDs          SDS
     D  User                 254    263

      * Call the API...
     C                   Eval      UserID = User

     C                   Call      'QSYRUSRI'
     C                   Parm                    USRI0100
     C                   Parm                    RecLength
     C                   Parm      'USRI0100'    Format
     C                   Parm                    UserID
     C                   Parm                    ApiErrDS

The previous signon date and time is returned as a 13 character field in the
format CYYMMDDhhmmss

All the best

Jonathan
www.astradyne-uk.com