Guiseppe,

thanks for the info.

Maybe I'll have a try at modifying your java program, so that it reads the
CSV instead of executing the SQL.

Peter Colpaert
Application Developer
Massive - Kontich, Belgium
-----
Real developers never document.  If it was hard to write, it should be
hard to understand.
-----

"Beppe Costagliola" <beppecosta@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
22/11/2004 14:52
Please respond to RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries