From: rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Joe Pluta
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 6:57 PM
To: 'RPG programming on the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: RE: New RPG programmers

I'm not worried about it, though.  If the coming generations don't learn
RPG, that doesn't mean RPG will go away.  Be serious.  There are
BILLIONS of lines of RPG out there that aren't going to be rewritten or
replaced any time soon.  So instead, it will mean that my RPG abilities
(especially when coupled with my Java, HTML and JavaScript capabilities;
not to mention the fact that I can design a database) will make me one
valuable commodity.