The CSRINPONLY keyword will lock the use of the arrow keys and prevent the
cursor moving outside the fields.  Unfortunately it isn't valid for subfiles :-(

The following demonstrates it's use:

     A                                      DSPSIZ(24 80 *DS3)
     A                                      CSRINPONLY
     A          R SCRN01                    LOGINP
     A                                      LOGOUT
     A                                      CA03(03 'Exit')
     A                                      OVERLAY
     A                                  1 31'Test Cursor Movement'
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)
     A                                  3  2'Type the following and press Enter-
     A                                       to test or F3 to exit:'
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)
     A                                  6  4'Field 1 . . . .'
     A                                  8  4'Field 2 . . . .'
     A                                 10  4'Field 3 . . . .'
     A                                 12  4'Field 4 . . . .'
     A                                 14  4'Field 5 . . . .'
     A                                  6 44'Field 6 . . . .'
     A                                  8 44'Field 7 . . . .'
     A                                 10 44'Field 8 . . . .'
     A                                 12 44'Field 9 . . . .'
     A                                 16 44'Field 10  . . .'
     A                                 24  2'  F3xit'
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)
     A            FLD01          5A  B  6 20COLOR(WHT)
     A                                      FLDCSRPRG(FLD02)
     A            FLD02          7A  B  8 20COLOR(WHT)
     A                                      FLDCSRPRG(FLD03)
     A            FLD03          1A  B 10 20COLOR(WHT)
     A                                      FLDCSRPRG(FLD04)
     A            FLD04          5S 0B 12 20COLOR(WHT)
     A                                      FLDCSRPRG(FLD05)
     A            FLD05         10A  B 14 20COLOR(WHT)
     A                                      FLDCSRPRG(FLD06)
     A            FLD06         10A  B  6 60COLOR(WHT)
     A                                      FLDCSRPRG(FLD07)
     A            FLD07          5S 0B  8 60COLOR(WHT)
     A                                      FLDCSRPRG(FLD08)
     A            FLD08          1A  B 10 60COLOR(WHT)
     A                                      FLDCSRPRG(FLD09)
     A            FLD09         15A  B 12 60COLOR(RED)
     A                                      FLDCSRPRG(FLD10)
     A                                      CNTFLD(005)
     A            FLD10         15A  B 16 60COLOR(RED)
     A                                      FLDCSRPRG(FLD01)
     A                                      CNTFLD(005)
     A                                 17  7'Cursor should move'
     A                                      COLOR(YLW)
     A                                 18  7' down each column '
     A                                      COLOR(YLW)
     A                                 19  7'     in turn.     '
     A                                      COLOR(YLW)
     A                                 17  5':'
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)
     A                                 18  5':'
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)
     A                                 19  5':'
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)
     A                                 17 26':'
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)
     A                                 18 26':'
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)
     A                                 19 26':'
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)
     A                                      COLOR(BLU)

Best regards

Jonathan
www.astradyne-uk.com