rpg400-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>   3. RE: Question on XML parsing (Bartell, Aaron L. (TC))
>
>Does XML4PR500 have Xpath functionality built in?  I haven't taken the
>time to purchase the toolkit and see what it has for functionality yet.

"purchase"?  I ordered the [no-charge] 5799-PTL (iSeries Tools for Developers)
a couple weeks ago for Perl and a couple other goodies. It arrived with a
second CD labelled 5733-XT1 XML Toolkit for iSeries. I haven't installed the
XML Toolkit since I'm not ready to use it. Now I'm not sure I want to if it's
going to turn out to be an evaluation copy needing a permanent key that must be
purchased.

Are there two different XML toolkits?

Tom Liotta

--