Thanks a lot for your help but we have new troubles.

The program we developed uses the code Gwiazdowski
Wojciech send us. Additionally it uses de user
identification in order to access a data base file and
decides which user is accepted and which one is
rejected, sending back the return code parameter (1 or
0).

This program is assigned to the exit point
QIBM_QTMF_SVR_LOGON format TCPL0100.

We work with V4R4.

We have two problems:

1. The system doesn't seem to work according with the
return code we are sending back. Some times works fine
and some times not.

2. Beside this, when we have being testing the system
for a while, the FTP services stopped and the FTP
client gets the message "the connexion was rejected"
not asking them for the user identification.
 It happens this way even without assigning the
program to the exit point.
We recover shutting down TCP/IP and starting it again.

Thanks a lot for your collaboration.

Ramon Garces

 --- Gwiazdowski Wojciech <gwiazdowski@mmi.pl>