There is a redbook Cross-Platform DB2 Stored Procedures: Building and Debugging.

12.5.2 Dropping overloaded procedures

Dropping overloaded procedures can be tricky. Since the procedure name is
overloaded, it is not sufficient to supply this name on the DROP
PROCEDURE statement. There are two methods that can be used to
properly resolve the overloaded name. Let's suppose you created following
the two stored procedures:
create procedure myStorproc(p1 int)
language sql
specific spint
BEGIN
IF ( P1 = 0 OR P1 = 1 ) THEN UPDATE DUMMY SET COL1 = P1 ;
END IF ;
END;
create procedure myStorproc(p1 int, p2 char)
language sql
specific spintchar
BEGIN
IF ( P1 = 0 OR P1 = 1 ) THEN UPDATE DUMMY SET COL1 = P2;
END IF ;
END;
To drop the second procedure, you need to use one of the methods listed
here:
* Specify the specific procedure name:
drop specific procedure spintchar;
* Include the parameter types on the DROP PRCEDURE statement:
drop procedure myStorproc( int, char );

regards,
Alexander