I keyed in this DDS back in 1986  (the second time I had to look it up,  I
keyed in the DDS )
I never have thought about where stuff is since then.   I just use the
field names.
John Carr

Here's how I use it.

D*---------------------------------------------------------------------
D*    File Information Feedback Area For Display file
D*---------------------------------------------------------------------
D FIFA1         E DS                  EXTNAME(ETPFF1)

Here's the DDS for the DSPF

   ETPFF1  - RPG File Information Feedback Area Fields

         F1FILE    R    8          TEXT('File Name  *FILE')
                                   REFFLD(FILE *SRC)

         F1OPEN         1          TEXT('File Open Indicator 1 = OPEN')
         F1EOF          1          TEXT('End Of File 1 = EOF')
         F1STAT         5S 0       TEXT('Status Code *STATUS')
         F1OPCD         6          TEXT('Operation Code *OPCODE')
         F1ROUT         8          TEXT('Routine Where Error Occurred +
                                      same as *ROUTINE')
         F1SSQN         8          TEXT('RPG Source Statement Number +
                                      Where Error Occurred')
         F1RECT         8          TEXT('Format Name Or Record ID Ind')
         F1ENUM         7          TEXT('Exception Number MCH or CPF')
         F1MODT         4          TEXT('MI/ODT Number')
         F1X10         10          TEXT('UNUSED')
         F1SIZE         4S 0       TEXT('Screen Size same as *SIZE')
         F1LIN          2S 0       TEXT('National Lang. Input CAP.')
         F1LOUT         2S 0       TEXT('National Lang. OUTPUT CAP.')
         F1MODE         2S 0       TEXT('Preffered Nat. Lang. Mode')
         F1X4           4          TEXT('UNUSED')
         F1ODPT         2          TEXT('Open Data Path Type DS,DB,SP')
         F1AFIL    R               TEXT('Name of Actual File Opened')
                                   REFFLD(FILE *SRC)
         F1ALIB    R               TEXT('Actual Library Name')
                                   REFFLD(LIB  *SRC)
         F1SFIL    R               TEXT('Name of Spool File')
                                   REFFLD(FILE *SRC)
         F1SLIB    R               TEXT('Name of Spool Library')
                                   REFFLD(LIB  *SRC)
         F1SNUM         2B 0       TEXT('Spool File Number')
         F1PRLN         2B 0       TEXT('Primary Record Length')
         F1SRLN         2B 0       TEXT('Secondary Record Length')
         F1MBR     R               TEXT('Actual Member Name')
                                   REFFLD(MBR  *SRC)
         F1X4A          9B 0       TEXT('UNUSED')
         F1X4B          9B 0       TEXT('UNUSED')
         F1DCLS         4B 0       TEXT('Device Class')
         F1DLOC         3          TEXT('Diskette Location')
         F1SROW         4B 0       TEXT('Number of Rows on Screen')
         F1SCOL         4B 0       TEXT('Number Of Columns on Screen')
         F1NREC         9B 0       TEXT('Number of Records at Open')
         F1ATYP         2          TEXT('Access Type')
         F1DUPK         1          TEXT('Key Type,U = UNIQUE N = NOT')
         F1SRCF         1          TEXT('Source File ? Y=YES,N=NOT')
         F1UFCB        10          TEXT('User File Control Block UFCB')
         F1UFOV        10          TEXT('UFCB Overides')
         F1OVLF         4B 0       TEXT('Offset volume Label Fields +
                                   of Open Feedback Area')
         F1RBLK         4B 0       TEXT('Number of Records Per Block')
         F1OFLN         4B 0       TEXT('Printer Overflow Line #')
         F1BIOI         4B 0       TEXT('Blocked Record I/O Increment')
         F1X5A          5          TEXT('UNUSED')
         F1RPGD        10          TEXT('Requester Program Device')
         F1X34         34          TEXT('UNUSED')

         F1DFIO         4B 0       TEXT('Device Dependant Feedback +
                                   Offset')
         F1PUTC         9B 0       TEXT('Put Operation Count')
         F1GETC         9B 0       TEXT('Get Operation Count')
         F1PTGT         9B 0       TEXT('Put/Get Operation Count')
         F1OIOC         9B 0       TEXT('Other I/O Operation Count')
         F1UNU7         1          TEXT('UNUSED')
         F1CROP         1          TEXT('Current Operation')
         F1RFJP        10          TEXT('Record Format Just Processed')
         F1DEVC         2          TEXT('Device Class')
         F1PDNM        10          TEXT('Program Device Name')
         F1IORL         9B 0       TEXT('Record Length From Last I/O')
         F1RTDT        80          TEXT('Routing Data Information')
         F1UNU8         1
         F1AID          4B 0       TEXT('AID Byte')
         F1CLOC         4B 0       TEXT('Cursor Position')
         F1WADL         9B 0       TEXT('Actual Data Length')
         F1WSFR         4B 0       TEXT('Subfile Record')
         F1TRRN         4B 0       TEXT('RRN of Top SFL Record +
                                   Displayed')
         F1WSFC         4B 0       TEXT('Number Of Subfile Records')
         F1UNU9        19          TEXT('UNUSED')
         F1WMAJ         2          TEXT('Major Return Code')
         F1WMIN         2          TEXT('Minor Return Code')
         F1WNRC         8          TEXT('Negative Response Code')
         F1WSAF         1          TEXT('Safe Indicator')
         F1WSHT         1          TEXT('Request Shutdown')
         F1WRWT         1          TEXT('Request Write')
         F1WMAP        10          TEXT('Map Name Form Program')
         F1RRHF         4          TEXT('REQ Resp Feedback Area')