  • Subject: Re: Dynamic reading of a file
  • From: Martin Rowe <martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:14:29 +0100

On Tue, 29 May 2001, afvaiv wrote:
> Martin, reading thru this thread I thought it would be interesting to see your
> example, and tried your site <http://www.dbg400.net>, but it requires a user
>and
> a password... Is there any chance to get to it and to the CRTCSVDTA you
> mentioned?
> TIA, Antonio

Hi Antonio (et al)

I'm in the middle of getting my site transferred over from my ISP to a
virtual hosting package that gives more flexiblity, space, services, etc.
Unfortuanately the transfer hasn't gone very smoothly, and I was getting the
same error as you, last night and again this morning. I've just tried at work
now and it's finally working properly.

If you still can't get through, just go to my ISP pages direct (where
dbg400.net used to forward to) at http://www.dbg400.fsnet.co.uk - I'll be
keeping these in-sync for the time being.

Thanks for your interest, and I hope (once you can get to it, that is ;-) )
that you find the software helpful.

Regards, Martin
--
martin@dbg400.net / jamaro@firstlinux.net