  • Subject: Re: RPGIV - Pointer Parameter API QwpzHostPrintTransform
  • From: "Rolf Mittag" <rm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 18:00:17 +0100

By default OS/400 passes _all_ Parameters by reference
i.e. as pointers. So the way you called the API ended up
in passing pointers to pointers ;-). Try :

 D PrintTransform  PR                  extproc('QwpzHostPrintTransform')
 D   ProcOptP                      *  value

            . . .

 D   APIError                   272    value options( *NoPass )

HTH Rolf

p.s. there's a redbook dealing a lot with APIs :
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com

Who Knew You Could Do That with RPG IV?
A Sorcerer's Guide to System Access and More

Dipl.Inf.(FH) Rolf P Mittag
Leipziger Str. 50
D-69214 Eppelheim
Fon: +49 (6221) 76 78 60