  • Subject: Re: HTTP -- %20 at wrong time....
  • From: Kevin Howcroft <kevinh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 22:57:19 -0500

Thanks to all.

the replies pointed me in the right <write??)> direction.
The verbage ended up being...

<FORM ACTION="/CGIBIN/GBKCL.PGM" METHOD=POST>

and the rest was already taken care of in the WRKHTTPCFG.

Many thanks guys -  this is my first experience using this list, and I am
impressed.
Hopefully I can contribute also.

tks
kmh

PS>  And YES - I ordered the E-RPG book last week,
just waiting for it to come in.   thanks again. Kevin