  • Subject: RE: Future of AS/400 ??????????????:(:
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:34:35 -0600

I'm sure if you posted to this list and the other one no one would have any
complaints.  (WEll, I won't say no one.. there's always one bad
apple..hehe..)

Even if you posted  on Midrange-L (and I know Ignite's list would like to
hear it too) it is information that everyone in the AS/400 wants to hear.