  • Subject: RE: e-RPG input box
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:13:33 -0500

Title: e-RPG input box
Hi Keith.

I don't quite understand your question.  If this HTML is static, you shoudn't need to use RPG to write it out.  But, if you really wanted to, you have at least 3 options...

1.  Write out each line in RPG
2.  Store in the IFS and have your RPG program read it and write it out to the browser.
3.  Store in a file (member) and do the same as #2.

When you're using e-RPG, Net.Data, or any CGI method, you can still use static pages for these types of things.

Let me know if I didn't quite understand your question.

Brad