  • Subject: Re: opnqryf select
  • From: DIEGOInfo@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 03:01:28 EST

Hello,

Initial message :

Hello List

"I need assistance creating the select on a particular 6 byte field.
I need to create a mappfield and substring the 1st three digits into the
field then add the last three digits. then of course include this field in
the keyfield parm of ny opnqryf- meaning my cn will be sorted based on the
last three digits-then the first three. Please forgive my description- I am
new to opnqry. Any help will be much appreciated-Thanks"

My Example  :

            OVRDBF     FILE(GCCEJOIN) TOFILE(GCCEEN) MBR(*FIRST) +
                         SECURE(*YES) SHARE(*YES)

  OPNQRYF  FILE((GCCEEN) (GCCEDE)) FORMAT(GCCEJOIN) OPTION(*INP)   +
                                                    OPTALLAP(*NO) +
                                      QRYSLT('                      +
                   CEANNU      *NE "O"                              +
        *AND       CDANN       *NE "O"                              +
        *AND       CEDTCDA     *LE "' *CAT &DATE        *CAT '"     +
        *AND       CECUBP      *NE "O"                              +
        *AND  %SST(CEPOST 1 2) *EQ "31"                             +
                                                                ')  +
                          KEYFLD(                                   +
                                  CEDPT                             +
                                  CECCL                             +
                                  CDNUM                             +
                          MAPFLD(                                   +
                     (CEDTCDZ  CEDTCD             *ZONED 008)       +
                     (CEDTCDA  CEDTCDZ            *CHAR  008)       +
                     (DTAN     '%SST(CEDTCA 3 2)' *CHAR  002)       +
                     (DTMO     '%SST(CEDTCA 5 2)' *CHAR  002)       +
                     (DTANMO   'DTAN !! DTMO'     *CHAR  004)       +
                          JFLD((1/CENUM 2/CDNUM *EQ))    +
                          OPNID(OPNID)