Vern,

Maybe I wasn't clear. I am looking at what has to be done on the server
and firewall side to allow the phone app in. The Android manual makes
setting up that end look as simple as setting up Outlook, once you have
the other stuff that I am asking for a link to done.

Roger Vicker, CCP

On 11/30/2010 6:19 PM, Vern Hamberg arranged the binary bits such that:
Roger

On my Sprint Epic, I was able to connect directly to Outlook, and it has
calendars and address books, albeit rather ugly. There are a couple apps
(20 or 25 bucks each, which is exorbitant in the Android world) that do
a far better job of it.

It's very easy to get set up, even in the base support that Android has
(or maybe it's the provider's support - don't know).

HTH
Vern