Re: PC testing software

fixed

I didn't know anything about enabling/disabling mini- or any other dumps.
So I googled and found Dr Watson. My settings were set to append to the
dump. I'm guessing that the user.dmp file my search found (so far) was
started in 2006 and has been added to ever since.

Still waiting for that search to complete, however.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 11:03 AM, Thorbjoern Ravn Andersen