Quick answer, throw a network sniffer on the line and look at the
traffic. Of course, that's a quick answer if you know about networks and
what a sniffer is. Kind of like me trying to figure out what the problem
is with my car engine, I know gas goes in, my car moves forward, and
smog comes out, but I can't solve an engine problem if I don't know how
it works.

If the number of "suspect" ips is low, pull them from the network,
literally pull the cable, and if the problem goes away you can then plug
one at a time back and see what happens. Of course, once you figure out
which machine(s) are causing the problem you'll then need to remediate
the issue. Get AV on those machines, you can buy a 25 user license to
something like Symantec Endpoint Protection for around 800 bucks. You'll
spend more than that in time just trying to find the problem.

-Walden