daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx skrev:
We are exploring the possibility of installing a single PC with multiple monitors (about ten) in a workcenter of our plant. The workcenter has ten stations and the proposal is for a monitor to be at each station to display information about the work being done at that station. No user input is required at each station. This would likely be a Windows XP environment.
This sounds like a cable nightmare. Is there any particular reason why you do not want to consider having a tiny computer "behind" each display, or a dedicated screen appliance?