Hey all,

Thanks for the responses. As I said, we're currently developing in
VARPG, although we're taking a look at PHP, possibly in conjunction with
Ajax.

In VARPG, one of our developers figured out a way to globally set the
font size. So our apps aren't really an issue at 1024x768, it's all
other PC apps. Like in Outlook, we can adjust many things in there, but
not the size of the email when you're reading it (other than telling the
user to ctrl-scroll wheel to adjust the size). There are complaints
about the green screen sessions being smaller in font size after the
resolution change. Quicklaunch buttons don't seem to adjust in size
when you change the Desktop appearance to Windows Standard (large) or
(Extra large).

I think we have quite a few LCD screens out there (50+% of the
monitors). And those with CRTs will likely get them changed at some
point. But I do know that some people with LCDs have already switched
back to 800x600 (they are distributed as 1024x768).

Kurt Anderson
Application Developer
Highsmith Inc