I downloaded the Windows Resource Kit Tools to night. Was not surprised to
see a message that there were incompatibilities with some of the elements. 3
Cheers for their warning me and telling me that when solutions are
available. BAD on them for not prepping a tool that is going to be used by
"Geeks". How much did they brag at the Announcement that they had expended
1000's of hours test Vista. I am running Vista Ultimate with a 2 g machine
and the install operation peg both memory and CPU capability. I downloaded
it to get ROBOCOPY which some of the internet hype said was shipped with
Vista Ultimate but it wasn't.

Would like to start a "bitch campaign" to get MS to not wrap text message
coming out of OutLook and to change they rule relative to the non-alpha
characters that they will accept during the save operation. There are a very
large number of us who would like to use "/" and think of all the modern
Janes that have a "-" in their married name. Come on MS, wake up to the
modern world that you claim to be a part of.

By the after a number of unannounced updates were made by the automatic
update facility, I was able to load WDSC V7. I am on the road right now
with just a tethered modem for communications and although that is faster
than dial-up, it's still slow and I don't have enough juice in my modem to
complete the process in a single sitting. That's an aside bitch at SamSung
that they were not smart enough to take power from the USB port or to
provide a separate power plug in.

Night All,

Jack Derham

Direct Systems, Inc.