Well... it is a government site so it would be the paper and such. I don't
have any ideas on current hit information and we are working on getting that
now. The CMS that we are using has caching so I would think most of it will
end up being treated as static content. I guess it kinda comes down to lets
say we get 10000 hits per day (low I am sure, but for easy math) and we have
an average page size of 16kb. What does that translate to in bandwidth? I
can figure 160,000 kb / day but how does that translate into a pipe size?