On 8/11/06, qsrvbas@xxxxxxxxxxxx <qsrvbas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Nope.  I was told  no dial-up.

Everything everyone said had sense in it... right up to here. Told by
whom? For what possible reason except for large data volume requirements?
They'd never even know and couldn't enforce it.

Confusion reigns. <g>  In my conversation with my manager, I was told that I
couldn't "dial in".  I think I was remembering the old days when I could
call a modem at my employer's, forgetting all about the dial-up ISP
services.  So, yes, I think a dial-up ISP would work just dandy at an
easier-to-swallow price point.

OK, so more food for thought, but I'm still gonna push my employer on this.

- Dan