They had already looked at this but the small cell provider they use
doesn't offer a MIGO even though they have a connection to Verizon.

On 8/2/2006 4:40 PM, Douglas Handy wrote:

Now they are asking me about a way to know where their field people are at.

Some cell companies are starting to offer this service, for example I
believe Nextel has this as an optional (see ) or you can do it using
third party software such as AccuTracking ( ).
Considering the Fed's desire for 911 services to be able to tell the
location of a mobile caller, I suspect you'll be seeing a lot more of this
type of offering in the next couple of years.  So don't lock into an
expensive solutions now.

Related ...