Re: switching WinXP licenses on two PCs

fixed

Jeff,

I'm getting the idea this will not be possible this time around?

I think that is still possible, but the other machines will need to be
(re)activated due to the hardware changes. If you have legitimate keys for
each of them, I doubt there will be a problem. Worst case would be needing
to sit on the phone waiting for a new key, but then I suspect you can do all
of them at once. The call wait queue time should be a fraction of the time
you'd save ghosting the machines.

Doug