Re: CAN SPAM enforcement

fixed

James R. Newman, CDP wrote:
On Monday I received an email from an AS/400 headhunter (my guess is
many of you did also).  I followed the link at the bottom of the
email to send an email to their "remove" address with my address in
the body.  I also replied to the original email asking to be removed
from their list.  Today I received another email from them. Could
anyone offer details on how you file a complaint against these guys?
TIA.

Check here: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/spam/consumer.htm

david