Done!

************
Have a great day! and .... Enthusiasm is like a ripple in the water... It
spreads!

Anne C. Lucas, Project Exec, iSeries Customer Relationships,  IBM Systems
Group,  iSeries Marketing    alucas@xxxxxxxxxx
iSeries Nation web site:  http://www.ibm.com/eserver/nation1  Chatting with
Citizens: http://www.ibm.com/eserver/nation/chate1

205/823-4831  T/L 537-9968,   800/223-3907 Pager eFax 1-501-325-2182
Admin Assist:   Celia Ciotti  (914) 642-6971, tie line 224-6971

                      "Paul Nelson"

                      <pnelson@xxxxxxxx        To:       "Non-Technical
Discussion about the AS400 / iSeries"
                      om>                       <midrange-nontech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                               cc:       Anne
Lucas/Birmingham/IBM@xxxxx
                      05/19/2003 08:22         Subject:  Re: iSeries/Developers
Edition
                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Paul Nelson"

A number of years ago, IBM engineers did build a laptop/400. The problem
was
that marketing decided that no one would buy it.

Anne, how about forwarding this gentleman's comments to Malcolm?

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978 Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx