Additional addresses of relevant relief orgainizations

Widows & Children's Fund
Uniformed Fire Fighter's Association
204 East 23rd St NYC 10010

Flight Attendant Association
Disaster Relief Fund
1275 K St NW Fifth Floor
Washington DC 20005

National Association of Realtors
Housing Relief Fund 800-874-6500
to help pay lodging cost of victims

I got "tomorrow" yesterday but I not know how many days it been circulating

> Tomorrow is U.S. Color day.  Red, White & Blue should be worn in honor of
> our fellow Americans that died.  Jeans worn will be blue.  The goal is to
> get the whole nation to participate.
>
>  In memory of all those who perished; the passengers and the pilots on the
> United Air and AA flights, the workers in the World Trade Center and the
> Pentagon, and all the innocent bystanders. Our prayers go out to the
> friends and families of the deceased.  God's speed to all
> those who have lost their lives...
> GOD BLESS AMERICA and the freedom it represents.
> Tomorrow is US pride day, everyone wear US colors (jeans are blue,
> everyone owns a white t-shirt, etc).  try to be wearing as much red white
> and blue as you can.

Nations all across Europe are having moments of silence to respect & honor
fallen Americans.  Local Blood Drive was going to only be 2 days, but now has
been extended several times because they being mobbed.

Subject:        Candle Lighting

     > > Please pass this along:
     > >
     > >  Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door,
     >  > stop your car, or step out of
     > > your establishment and light a candle.

The enemy is trying to strike again.
Several people arrested at NY airports, carrying forged identification of
Delta crew
Two people taken off an Amtrak believed to be part of the terrorist
organization
North West Airlines suspended flight schedule, citing unspecified risk of
another event