Even after changing the terminal settings referenced here Access Client
Solutions and Windows 11 Version 22H2- Windows Default Console (ibm.com)
<https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/access-client-solutions-and-windows-11-version-22h2-windows-default-console>
and
restarting, 1.1.9.5 install flickers and dies on Win 11 Pro, Version 23H2.
Works fine on Win 10.

On Sat, Apr 13, 2024 at 7:12 AM Michael Mayer <michael.mayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>