Hi Roger

My take on SNDNETF and SAVRST -

With SNDNETF, so far as I know, you have to use WRKNETF or RCVNETF to install the transferred files. I've only used WRKNETF, as I don't do much automated transfers. I've never looked into maybe a program that picks up sent files on the fly.

I've used SAVRST - there are versions for IFS, libraries, and objects, I believe. We don't use that here, for some reason I've not explored. With those commands, the restore is part of the process. I really like what it can do.

Regards
Vern