Mark,
Sometimes these attributes are comparable to those Windows prompts "Are you
sure you want to...?"
Comparable to the SQL DDL option which will stop even someone with *ALLOBJ
from deleting a table (PF). "ADD RESTRICT ON DROP". Granted the
workaround is simply to run "DROP RESTRICT ON DROP" but it will, by golly,
make sure someone is really sure this is what they want to do.
Especially those shops where the data has *PUBLIC *ALL on the files.
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.5?topic=statements-alter-table

On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 8:42 PM Mark Waterbury <