Aren't most HTTP server jobs using the same name as the configuration member in QUSRSYS/QATMHINSTC? Those jobs are usually running in subsystem QHTTPSVR (that CAN be changed, of course).

And those config members each have a record like this -

-apache -d /www/apachedft -f conf/httpd.conf -AutoStartN

This says it is using Apache, there is an absolute path to the directory that has all that Apache needs, then a relative path inside that directory to the full configuration. Finally, whether the server starts automatically.

And isn't there an SQL service that has TCP/IP info? Yes, a few, under communications. Here's the NETSTAT_JOB_INFO view - you don't need to use the WHERE - if you don't have any IPV6 connections, no big dea.

SELECT * FROM QSYS2.NETSTAT_JOB_INFO
WHERE JOB_NAME like '%INSTANCENM%' ;

You will see local and remote port and IP address if a job is connected, and I think otherwise, the job is listening. If there's nothing there, you can probably start the thing up.

This is much easier than using the NETSTAT CL command.

This is just a quick remembrance - others will perhaps be able to give more info.

Regards
Vern