*Summary*

Join to learn about the latest advancements in the IBM Power platform.
We'll focus on how we can help your business thrive in a world where speed
and efficiency matter most, adopting technologies that enable you to
process data closer to where it's generated, reducing latency and improving
real-time processing capabilities. We'll approach access to advanced
security measures and the ability to modernize your apps and systems with
AI and IoT technologies in and outside data centers. Don't miss out on this
opportunity to expand your business with the latest technology from IBM.

Be sure to check for speaker updates.

Join this webcast to learn how the latest advancements:

Offer space and performance optimization for IBM i environments

Increase RAS and security for data-related applications outside data centers

Add value and better economics for transactional AI workloads at ROBO and
back-office locations

Please join us on 14 May 2024, 9:00 AM ET. Please share any questions by
clicking on the Reply button. If you have not done so already, register
below and download it to your calendar.

https://community.ibm.com/community/user/power/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=2c9f7eee-d99c-4606-9414-018e85b7deca&CommunityKey=5cb070ca-ff7f-4eec-b67a-9e737b93ac9d&Home=%2fcommunity%2fuser%2fpower%2fcommunities%2fcommunity-home%2frecent-community-events

Stephen M Sibley