From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Rob Berendt
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2024 10:09 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: SQL Script Listing Open IFS Share Sessions

________________________________
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the PENCOR network. Do not click on any links or open attachments unless the sender is known, and the content is verified as safe.

I'm not sure each connection warrants it's own job. This could be where session id comes into play. Look at the joblog of QZLSFILET. And all the objects it has locked.

However, this info is listed in Navigator.
Simply list the shares, click on the share and select Properties, at the bottom it will list the sessions using that share including: IP address, session id, user name, etc.
The bad part is the SQL option to see how they gleaned this is greyed out.
Paste that picture into your submitted idea that is the info you want.

On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 9:47 AM Rob Berendt <robertowenberendt@xxxxxxxxx>