Not sure if helpful, but you can see, among other things, what ciphers are enabled for a system, 7.3 and above, using RSE API REST API /api/v1/security/tls (part of security services which include DCM-like function via REST APIs).

It will give u a response like the following:

{
"supportedProtocols": [
"TLSv1.3",
"TLSv1.2"
],
"eligibleDefaultProtocols": [
"TLSv1.3",
"TLSv1.2"
],
"defaultProtocols": [
"TLSv1.3",
"TLSv1.2"
],
"supportedCipherSuites": [
"AES_128_GCM_SHA256",
"AES_256_GCM_SHA384",
"CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256",
"ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256",
"ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384",
"ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256",
"ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384",
"ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256",
"ECDHE_RSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256"
],
"eligibleDefaultCipherSuites": [
"AES_128_GCM_SHA256",
"AES_256_GCM_SHA384",
"CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256",
"ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256",
"ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384",
"ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256",
"ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384",
"ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256",
"ECDHE_RSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256"
],
"defaultCipherSuites": [
"AES_128_GCM_SHA256",
"AES_256_GCM_SHA384",
"CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256",
"ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256",
"ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384",
"ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256",
"ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384",
"ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256",
"ECDHE_RSA_WITH_CHACHA20_POLY1305_SHA256"
],
"supportedSignatureAlgorithms": [
"ECDSA_SHA512",
"ECDSA_SHA384",
"ECDSA_SHA256",
"RSA_PSS_SHA512",
"RSA_PSS_SHA384",
"RSA_PSS_SHA256",
"RSA_SHA512",
"RSA_SHA384",
"RSA_SHA256"
],
"defaultSignatureAlgorithms": [
"ECDSA_SHA512",
"ECDSA_SHA384",
"ECDSA_SHA256",
"RSA_PSS_SHA512",
"RSA_PSS_SHA384",
"RSA_PSS_SHA256",
"RSA_SHA512",
"RSA_SHA384",
"RSA_SHA256"
],
"supportedSignatureAlgorithmCertificates": [
"ECDSA_SHA512",
"ECDSA_SHA384",
"ECDSA_SHA256",
"ECDSA_SHA224",
"ECDSA_SHA1",
"RSA_PSS_SHA512",
"RSA_PSS_SHA384",
"RSA_PSS_SHA256",
"RSA_SHA512",
"RSA_SHA384",
"RSA_SHA256",
"RSA_SHA224",
"RSA_SHA1",
"RSA_MD5"
],
"defaultSignatureAlgorithmCertificates": [
"ECDSA_SHA512",
"ECDSA_SHA384",
"ECDSA_SHA256",
"RSA_PSS_SHA512",