Testing a new Remote Desktop server with IBM i ACS 1.1.9.2
and the testing is in the 5250 Emulator setup.
Intermittently, the cursor not shown and cannot type anything - such as the
login password...
It works, then it doesn't (and same problem in any entry field, I asked the
network person about the issue, and it then worked (and he claims no
changes made.
This has happened 4 or 5 times in a couple hours. Each time if i click
outside the client (into a browser window) mouse & keyboard are ok, but
clicking back into java client - still not working.

The RDP server has Java 1.8.0_401-b10

They read the ibm doc that Java 8 minimum so feel issue is elsewhere.

Any thoughts or previous experience?
Jim Franz