Subselects are usually not ideal...

Just use a join...

select odcom#, odord#, odcmt#,
coalesce(n1.uccmt, '') concat coalesce(n2.uccmt, '')
from oeordlod
left join notepduc n1
on n1.ucnott = 'C'
and n1.ucntk = odcmt#
and n1.ucsq3# = 1
left join notepduc n2
on n2.ucnott = 'C'
and n2.ucntk = odcmt#
and n2.ucsq3# = 1
where odord# = '10574107'

Subselects have their place, but I've find they tend to be misused by
RPG'ers.
Even did a presentation about it a few years ago..
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/charles-wilt-2a4a303_sql-for-the-rpg-developer-activity-6641756015354355712-woZR?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

HTH,
Charles

On Tue, Mar 12, 2024 at 12:46 PM Greg Wilburn <