VS Code - FREE

SSH Client - built into Windows. And Mac. (Once on a terminal over SSH install nano and Midnite Commander)

FileZilla FTP Client - FREE

Devolutions - Remote Desktop Manager (Supports lots of connectivity options - free and paid)

Notepad++ - Use the SFTP plugin to access IFS

Bitevise SSH Client - FREE (Has SSH and SFTP I believe)

SSHFS - Mount IFS like a drive letter (MountainDuck is easier to use, but this is free)

Cyberduck - Explorer-Like Access via SFTP (free and paid - I paid for this one)

MountainDuck - Access IFS like a Windows Drive (Free and paid - I paid for this one)

MobaXTerm - FREE and Paid (Supports lots of connectivity options SSH/SFTP/Etc. - free and paid - I paid for this one)

Of course to use any of this your management has to OK turning on the SSH server on IBMi. At some places that's a no-go.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

message: 4
date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 14:07:16 -0600
from: Thomas Burrows <thomas.burrows.1957@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Display IFS object directly

What does VS cost ???

What does an SSH client cost?

On Fri, Mar 8, 2024 at 11:15?AM Richard Schoen <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>