This is what the cover letter looks like.
Based on it I should be able to do it without an IPL.
I am going to try the LODPTF and APYPTF tonight.
The one parm in LODPTF I have questions with is SPRPTF (Superseded PTFs)
should I use *APYPERM or *NOAPY?

DISPLAY PTF DETAILS Page 1
5770SS1 V7R3M0 160422 ASI400 02/23/24 13:04:44 CST
Cover Letter
PTF/FIX #: SI84606 - IBM i
LICENSED PROGRAM: 5770SS1
: : RELEASE : LEVEL : RECOMPILE : LIBRARY : MRI : APAR :
: IBM : : MIN/MAX : : : FEATURE: FIXED :
: : : : : : : :
: i : V7R3M0 : 00/00 : N : QSYS : NONE : SE80499 :
PRE/CO-REQUISITE PTF/FIX LIST
-----------------------------
REQ LICENSED PTF/FIX LEVEL
TYPE PROGRAM RELEASE NUMBER MIN/MAX OPTION
---- -------- --------- ------- ------- ------
PRE 5770SS1 V7R3M0 SI69800 00/00 0000
NOTICE:
-------
Application of this PTF may disable or render ineffective programs that
use system memory addresses not generated by the IBM translator,
including programs that circumvent control technology designed to limit
interactive capacity to purchased levels. This PTF may be a prerequisite
for future PTFs. By applying this PTF you authorize and agree to the
foregoing.
This PTF is subject to the terms of the license agreement which
accompanied, or was contained in, the Program for which you are obtaining
the PTF. You are not authorized to install or use the PTF except as part
of a Program for which you have a valid Proof of Entitlement.
SUBJECT TO ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CAN NOT BE EXCLUDED OR EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY
AGREED TO IN THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENT OR AN APPLICABLE SUPPORT
AGREEMENT, IBM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT,
REGARDING THE PTF.
The applicable license agreement may have been provided to you in printed
form and/or may be viewed using the Work with Software Agreements (WRKSFWAG
CL command.
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM FIXED FOR APAR SE80499 :
If a variable value is a string type value and it has more than
512 characters, the value is not displayed correctly after
changing the representation to hex.
CORRECTION FOR APAR SE80499 :
-----------------------------
The fix will be delivered as a host PTF. No client change is
required.
CIRCUMVENTION FOR APAR SE80499 :
--------------------------------
None.
ACTIVATION INSTRUCTIONS :
-------------------------
None.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS :
----------------------
Before applying this PTF, end the debug server by running the following
command:
ENDDBGSVR
After applying the PTF, you can restart the debug server by running the
following command:
STRDBGSVR
DEFAULT INSTRUCTIONS :
----------------------
THIS PTF CAN BE APPLIED IMMEDIATE OR DELAYED.
SUPERSEDES
PTF/FIX NO(S). APAR TITLE LINE
-------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
SI83692 WDS-TOOLS RDI 9.8 FAILED TO SET SERVICE ENTRY POINT IN KERBE
SI83283 WDS-TOOLS EMPTY SPACES IN RDI DEBUG EXPRESSION CAUSES EVALUA
SI83219 OSP-OTHER-UNPRED RDI UNABLE TO START DEBUG ON OPM LOOPING PR
SI82198 WDS-TOOLS IMPLEMENT STRONG PASSWORD ENCRYPTION BETWEEN HOST
SI81589 WDS-TOOLS RATIONAL DEVELOPER FOR I KEEPALIVE FOR DEBUG SERVE
SI79707 SE70508 BREAKPOINTS IN STREAM COPY FILE SOURCE ARE IGNORED
SI76237 SE70567 Multi-thread debug problem on V7R2 and up,
SI76060 RFE122325: DEBUG in RDI able to show data in UNICODE
SI75206 OSP-OTHER-MSGMCH0601 QB5SERVER JOB MAY FAIL WITH MCH0601 FRO
SI74840 OSP-OTHER-MSGC2M1601 QB5ROUTER DEBUG JOB MAY FAIL WITH C2M16
SI74594 FAIL TO DISPLAY CHARACTER VARIABLES WITH LENGTH 1024 (SE7421
SI73550 Improved Debug Tracing especially for SEP
SI73550 RDI 9.6.0 UNABLE TO ATTACH TO AND DEBUG AN OPM PROGRAM FOR W
SI73550 RDI 9.6.0.7 STRING VALUES IN ARRAY ELEMENT INSIDE A STRUCTUR
SI72518 Debug not run to completion when SEP is on *SRVPGM
SI72610 Debug not run to completion when SEP is on *SRVPGM
SI71302 IMPLEMENT LARGE STRING SUPPORT FOR RDI DEBUG
SI70844 CONDITIONAL SERVICE ENTRY POINT SUPPORT ON HOST SIDE
SI70338 RDI BECOMES UNRESPONSIVE PROCESSING DEBUG HOVER ON SOME RPG
SI69154 CONDITIONAL SEP SUPPORT IN DEBUG SERVER
SI68115 CHANGE VARIABLE-LENGTH VALUE IN MONITORS VIEW
SI68005 CODE COVERAGE OF OPTIMIZED COBOL IS NOT ACCURATE
SI67818 Support C format array node hierarchy for RPG array data
SI63709 RDI 9.5.0.3 RPGLE DEBUG SHOWS VARIABLE DEFINITION NOT THE VA
SI55962 In Rational Developer for i (RDi) v9.5.1 with Kerberos
SI62911 QB5ROUTER JOB ENDED WITH A DOMAIN ERROR
SI60384 RDI 9.5.0 CODE COVERAGE RUN ON COBOL PROGRAM RESULTS IN 0%
*

On Fri, Feb 23, 2024 at 11:50 AM Rob Berendt <robertowenberendt@xxxxxxxxx>