One could simply eschew the idea of sending a spool file, pdf or otherwise.
Instead you could do
create table rob.joblogg as (
select *
from table(qsys2.joblog_info('*')) A
order by ordinal_position desc)
with data;

select * from rob.joblogg;

Much easier to scan that than to look at the printed output any day,
especially if the string you are looking for spans lines of printed
output. For example, if your spool file looks like
line ###21 ... error with job xxxxx
line ###22 /yyyyyy/zzzzz...
that's rough to scan in a spool file or PDF. With that joblog file, no
problem. Simply look for job xxxxx/yyyyyy/zzzzz

On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 10:40 PM Glenn Gundermann <