Patrik,

The reason I'm a little baffled is that the same Windows PC client (FTP.exe), is accessing different i servers with no problem.

I only seem to have a problem with this i. That's why I don't think it's a Windows firewall issue. The VPN I'm using for this connection is FortiClient. So the two possibilities I see are the VPN or the server config. So is there a way to turn off the requirement for the i to need passive mode? If not, why would it work on connections to other i's?

The network admin says that all ports are open.

-mark