Thanks Rob. Like you, I was just in the first IBM i Guided Tour webinar of 2024.
They're always excellent.

In addition to the signup site you provided, the replays / PDF handouts are also listed on my blog on the "Extra's" page.
http://ibmireference.blogspot.com/
https://ibmireference.blogspot.com/p/ibm-i-by-way-page.html

Respectfully,
Michael Mayer
IBM i on Power System Admin
ERMCO-ECI
2225 Industrial Rd
Dyersburg, Tennessee 38024
Office and OnCall: 731.676.4318
Cell: 518.641.8906
Email: michael.mayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://www.ermco-eci.com/
IBM i Personal Blog: https://ibmireference.blogspot.com/
"Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts".

message: 6
date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 09:49:45 -0500
from: Rob Berendt <robertowenberendt@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Welcome to IBM i Guided Tours 2024 and our strategic roadmap
ahead

https://ibm.webex.com/webappng/sites/ibm/webinar/webinarSeries/register/b5896475d7f74f5fbbb1f270b42916b9