Hi Vern,

I tried the jar tf command and got qsh: 001-0078 Process ended by signal 5

We're on ACS 1.1.8.1

- *Subject*: Re: Automating ACS Data Transfer
- *From*: VERNON HAMBERG Owner <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- *Date*: Thu, 25 Jan 2024 12:48:00 -0800
- *Auth-sender*: vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------
I've used the jar command to see the contents of a jar file - here is an
example for the ACS jar file -

jar tf '/QIBM/ProdData/Access/ACS/Base/acsbundle.jar'

Run that in QShell and you'll get a list - first level, I think. There is a
directory named Plugins - they don't have all the names we see, like
cldownload - here my lack of Java knowledge reveals itself, as I see nested
jar files in the listing.

What version are you using, Dave? All the plugins have been around for a
long time.

Regards
Vern

On Thu, 25 Jan, 2024 at 1:56 PM, Jack Kingsley <iseriesflorida@xxxxxxxxx>