But, WTH, if you do try it and it fails look on the bright side. At least
you got the expense of the updated cards out of the way. That reduces the
expense of the card and switch combo hitting all at once.
We'll piecemeal your upgrade in one way or another.

"One Piece At A Time" by Johnny Cash

On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 3:25 PM Rob Berendt <robertowenberendt@xxxxxxxxx>