ERMCO-ECI
2225 Industrial Rd
Dyersburg, Tennessee 38024
Office and OnCall: 731.676.4318
Cell: 518.641.8906
Email: michael.mayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
https://www.ermco-eci.com/
IBM i Personal Blog: https://ibmireference.blogspot.com/
"Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts".

5. RE: Configure new Navigator for TLS but doesn't come up on
TLS port (stefan@xxxxxxxxxx)

------------------------------

message: 5
date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 16:41:47 +0100
from: <stefan@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Configure new Navigator for TLS but doesn't come up on
TLS port

I am looking for another IBM document, but this one discuss how to reset/renew the DCM system store password:
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.5?topic=dcm-backup-recovery-considerations-data

Will continue looking

Best regards

Stefan

--
No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly upset.

Stefan Tageson
+46 732 369934
stefan@xxxxxxxxxx