From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Greg Wilburn
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2024 9:15 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: DB2 Web Query Security Bulletin

For anyone with Web Query and not on 2.4

From IBM:

Note that release 230 is out of support since October 31. Based on the response from development I would suggest an update to 240.

Development's response is as follows:
IBM does not assess out-of-support releases for vulnerabilities. General experience across many products has been that most vulnerabilities found in the oldest supported release are also applicable to the prior out-of-support release. You should proceed with the expectation that statement is applicable for Web Query.

Greg