This is a great resource but ... I see no reference anywhere to the stuff I and my partner Susan Gantner have written over the years. So I would regard that as "missing" <grin>

All - or as much as we could find) of our "stuff" has been gathered here: https://authory.com/jonparisandsusangantner <https://authory.com/jonparisandsusangantner> - some of the original articles are also on-line (particularly the IT Jungle stuff) but we got tired of publishers "updating" web sites and breaking links so we have been working to consolidate everything there.

Jon P

P.S. I might also suggest that you consider changing the way you do links to always open _external links_ in a new page. Having to use the back button all the time while exploring the links is a little annoying for me personally particularly when hunting for useful stuff.