I recently upgraded GoAnywhere. I had an issue where they had me do some
stuff with GASERVICES/JAVA_FONTS *DTAARA.
A new issue popped up this weekend after applying PTF's. It could not
access this data area.
Job . . : GASERVICES User . . : QPGMR Number . . . : 097496
CALL STRTOMCAT
Not authorized to object JAVA_FONTS in GASERVICES type *DTAARA.
Function check. CPF2189 unmonitored by STRTOMCAT at statement 0000002302,
instruction X'0000'.
CPF2189 received by procedure STRTOMCAT. (C D I R)

I tried to call support.
Apparently having to sign over your first born male child in support fees
isn't enough. To get them to work on it after hours requires a $375/hr fee.
I refused to submit to this extortion.
I noticed that all the rest of the *DTAARA objects in this library were set
to *PUBLIC *CHANGE while this was set to *PUBLIC *EXCLUDE. I changed it to
*PUBLIC *CHANGE and took the R to retry the message.
This worked.
I made sure I can still get to my admin part and my user part.
All is good.