Some of the exit point vendors are the same people we are looking for in
2FA/MFA products. Sure, 5250 is usually handled by an initial program tied
to the user profile. But ftp, odbc, etc use their respective exit points.
In summary, if 2FA/MFA might be on your horizon, you might want to make
sure your exit point product at least has that as an option.