There is also this from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AList_of_IBM_products, in the section "IBM Plant Numbers":

1 Endicott, NY, USA 2 Poughkeepsie, NY, USA 2 Belgium 8 Netherlands 10 Rochester, NY, USA 11 Lexington, KY, USA 16 Sweden 17 Switzerland 23 ? 24 ?, ?, Japan? 26 Austin, TX, USA 27 ?, ?, Japan? 31 United Kingdom 35 France 40 Germany 43 Italy 44 Santa Palomba, Italy 51 Montpellier 53 ?, ?. USA? 55 Greenock, Scotland 58 Amsterdam, Netherlands 65 Dublin, Ireland 93b 71 Germany 72 Germany? *75 Hungary* 78 Guadalajara, Mexico 83 Dublin, Ireland 99b 90 Wangaratta, Australia 91 Canada 92 Canada 93 Canada 97 Japan 98 ?, ?, Japan?