Over the past several years, ONE of our software vendors has increased their annual maintenance more than 35% (2021-2024).

When I asked how they justified this increase, they pointed me to the "Services less energy" Consumer Price Index (one of the higher indexes).
Regardless, the maintenance was supposed to be 20% of the actual cost of the software. When I asked for the current prices of the modules we own, they provided a number that "backed into" the maintenance that they billed me, exactly. I know it can't be right, because we bought a module in 2021 - the price they quoted now was 55% higher.

I'm not posting this to grip (well, maybe a little) - just wondering if anyone else is seeing increases like this?
Is this the only software vendor increasing maintenance costs at these rates?

TIA
Greg

[Logo]<https://www.totalbizfulfillment.com/> Greg Wilburn
Director of IT